Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Internship talks

Something that struck me about the internships were about how far before you need to look to get an internship you actually want. Some of them were talking about how they found one last minute and got a lucky break. I don't want to be one of those people. I would like to start looking about sophmore and find one hopefully.
I'm looking for an upbeat internship, not one just sitting at a desk. From what I heard sitting at a desk is not only boring, you have to do paper work all day. I am a person that gets bored REALLY fast unless it's something I'm passionate about.
I felt like the photoshop one was painted a pretty good picture because we all know what it feels like to lose a file or and error with photoshop. He explained those exact same feelings as we did as he performed his vignette.

No comments: